Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In-Depth Review: PC User Loves new 15" PowerBook

This is a very extensive and in-depth review of a 15" Powerbook with SuperDrive from a PC user. The reviewer went to their local Apple store to test drive the sytem and stated the following, "In a matter of minutes, I was sold".

Overall, it's a great read for us all and I recommend it to anyone who is considering the Switch.

A great quote from the site:

"I think I've outlined enough praises in this review. Still, I want to reassure any Windows user that there really isn't much hassle in moving from windows to Tiger. It has turned out to be well worth it, as it has shifted my love/hate relationship with computers toward the more positive end."

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=2400

Continue Reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Switch To A Mac © 2005 - 2006