Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Apple Releases iTunes 4.8 - Videos available

Apple released iTunes 4.8 on May 9, 2005. What's interesting is that Apple has started bundling videos with some of the music albums. The videos do not contain DRM restrictions and can be transfered to non-authorized computers for viewing.

iTunes 4.8 provides the ability to store video files and play them in the thumbnail window which has historically been used to display album covers for downloaded songs and albums.

Does this development point to an iPod Video at some point in the future? It will be interesting to watch.

Continue Reading

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Owen said...

This is a great cause you are pioneering. I myself am still in the PC dark ages but I dream of my enlightenment some day. Thank you for the good work you are doing in today's dreary Microsoft world :)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger switchtoamac said...

Owen,

Thanks for the kind words. All I'm doing is making an effort to get the word out and to share my SWITCH experience.

I just wish I had more time to devote to the cause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Switch To A Mac © 2005 - 2006